To instil a love of learning and equip all our children with the skills they need in later life.
Knowledge of the World
• To provide a wide ranging and relevant curriculum and develop a love of learning in all our children.
• To inspire them, encourage an enquiring mind and a curiosity to want to discover more about their local area and the world around them.
• To develop their skills to communicate effectively and safely not only socially but also through all the different media in a rapidly changing world.
Aspirations and Possibilities
• To value and respect everyone regardless of their ability, gender, creed or culture.
• To promote an understanding and acceptance of different cultures and beliefs.
• To give them the skills and knowledge to challenge intolerance directed at themselves or others.
• To provide a caring and friendly place where all our children can feel happy, safe and secure.
• To develop their resilience and their ability to recognise and cope with the demands of modern life.