OUR SCHOOL VISION
To instil a love of learning and equip all our children with the skills they need in later life.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our Mission Statement is taken from our curriculum 'drivers.'
Knowledge of the World
• To provide a wide ranging and relevant curriculum and develop a love of learning in all our children.
• To inspire them, encourage an enquiring mind and a curiosity to want to discover more about their local area and the world around them.
• To develop their skills to communicate effectively and safely not only socially but also through all the different media in a rapidly changing world.
Aspirations and Possibilities
• To value and respect everyone regardless of their ability, gender, creed or culture.
• To promote an understanding and acceptance of different cultures and beliefs.
• To give them the skills and knowledge to challenge intolerance directed at themselves or others.
• To provide a caring and friendly place where all our children can feel happy, safe and secure.
• To develop their resilience and their ability to recognise and cope with the demands of modern life.